1. Cannabis Licensing
Under Canada’s Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations (ACMPR) program, anyone seeking to purchase cannabis legally through a government licensed producer must possess a valid medical cannabis license.
MMC provides access to a team of knowledgeable and compassionate physicians as well as experienced administrators who can facilitate medical cannabis licensing for a wide range of health conditions.
Our licensing services are performed over a secure telehealth platform that is easy to download and use. Through this platform, MMC is able to offer free medical cannabis licensing services to patients located anywhere in Canada.
Get your medical cannabis license in 3 easy steps.
2. Accident Claims
In addition to Physician services, MMC provides assistance in procuring Medical Legal Reports and Independent Medical Examinations (IME’s) required to facilitate a patient’s maximum medical recovery. MMC will complete treatment plans for submission to the insurer including Auto, LTD, 3rd Party Medical and Worker’s Compensation.
We guarantee continuity of care with patient services such as cannabis education as well as guidance on strain selection and methods of consumption.
Our mission is to provide injured individuals with the medicine they need as well as the documentation their lawyers require to ensure the successful resolution of their financial claim.
3. Cannabis Coverage
Though many patients don’t realize it, they may qualify for medical coverage under their extended health benefits plans. Furthermore, anyone who has suffered a collision or workplace injury who has not settled their case is eligible for medical cannabis coverage.
Many patients have reported better outcomes without having the financial stress or burden associated with paying for their medicine.
At MMC, we guarantee the following:
- NO COST, FEES or COMMITMENTS associated with the process
- Simple, fast and pleasant. It can take as little as one week to determine coverage
- You qualify regardless of where and with which Doctor you received your current cannabis authorization
- If your cannabis prescription is expired it may be renewed as part of the process
- All your information is kept 100% confidential
- MMC experts will document your medical cannabis treatment and support your claim for future care costs.